Our day tour to Zakopanefrom Krakow is a great chance to make the most out of your holiday. We offer doorto-door pick up and drop off, friendly, English-speaking driver very well familiar with the area who will also be your local guide, as well as comfortable and modern Mercedes car or van. The tour takes up to 9 hours with guaranteed 5 hours of sightseeing in Zakopane.
Tours possibilities and duration:
- Duration: about 8-9 hours
- Availability: every day
- Standard programme includes: stop at the sculptor’s house in Chocholow village on the way to Zakopane, visit at the famous market in Zakopane and funicular which is very close (tickets to be paid locally – 25PLN/6EUR each up and down), Krupowki Street, Peksowe Brzysko wooden cemetery, Ski Jumping Hill.
What does the Tour include:
• Pick up at your hotel or accommodation
• Private Mercedes car just for yourselves
• High quality, flexibility and experience
• English-speaking driver’s assistance
• Transport to/from Tour destination
• All vehicle, fuel costs, parking charges
• Drop off wherever you wish to
It is possible to modify our standard programme to fit it to your needs or follow your own itinerary.
No entrance fees nor tickets are included in the tour price.
Our driver will provide you will valuable insights, but you can also book a licensed city guide in any available language.
Your trip starts with picking up from your hotel in Krakow (if you chose the option) at the time you chose. Traveling in the privacy of a private, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz vehicle with an English-speaking driver, we set off for a 2-hour trip to Zakopane.
The first stop is in the sculptor’s house in Chochołów, a village on the way to Zakopane. After arriving in Zakopane, you will have time to get to know natural landscapes, enjoy the sights and visit the local market, try typical dishes and admire traditional handicrafts. Then take the cable car to the top of Gubałówka (optional) with a view of the striking peaks of the Tatras. After returning to Zakopane, visit the city, eat dinner at a local restaurant (own cost), and then go to Wielka Krokwia, the highest ski jumping hill in Poland.
2 persons =380 PLN
3 persons =290 PLN
4 to 6 persons = 220 PLN
7 to 8 persons 180 PLN
price per person